Monday, November 26, 2007

From TG&Y

This song makes me a little bit homesick, just because I suspect I know where three thousand miles away from New York is. Or well -- you all know where that is (Chino). (Well -- Claremont, more likely.)

Proper names in "From TG&Y":
- Safeway
- Indian Hill
- Folger's
- New York

Things ingested in "From TG&Y":
- spray paint (some cans)
- Folger's crystals
- hard-boiled eggs

Things egested in "From TG&Y":
- blood
(- small resentments)

Hang onto your dreams (un)til:
- someone makes you let them go
- someone beats them out of you
- there's nothing left of them

2 comments:

Tom Buck said...

Sad, haunting and stunningly beautiful. The first time I heard it I felt like crawling into into a ball behind the sofa for the rest of my life surviving solely on crumbs and hard liquor.

Anonymous said...

thuc, can we trade links?